Dream A Little Dream Of Me...

I just came back from watching Inception.

Dude.

WHAT. WAS. THAT. ENDING.

For cereal, bro. That was...afhielahfliaehflihaeilfhae. I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING YOU. WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT?!

Honestly. I called Annie up right after I exited the theatre. Dude, not even EXITED yet. It was like... *ringringringring*

Annie: Hello?

me: ANNIE! You've watched Inception before, right? RIGHT?

Annie: Um, yea-

me: THEN WHAT WAS THAT?!

and then...general raving and spazzing and talking ensued.

Also, as I walked back to the hotel, my hands just started like..shaking. Trembling with shock, I dunno, but I just fidgeted with them a lot, had to be doing something with my hands constantly. And then I walked into the hotel.

And the floor didn't feel right.

It just...I don't know, sank lower than it should have felt when I took a step. And when I got into my room, it felt like the room was spinning a bit. Unsteady. Not right.

Gaah. I'm still so jittery. Annie says that's the sign of a really good movie.

I say it's the sign of me being in a dream.

I need to find me a totem.

Hm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment