Day 1 ~ The meeting

So guess what, guys? I GOT TO MEET MY DARLING SARAH IN REAL LIFE! =D

There was much screaming and hugging and staring and poking and seeing if the other person was really REAL. Which, of course, was true. Her hair is really pretty and soft. And her nails are like...long. I'm jealous, ha.

It's AMAZING. We're going to record a video every day. and put it on the vlog. And Sare is absolutely AMAZING in piano! I'm not even kidding. She can't read sheet music that well, but she can make up notes if she knows the melody and I'm like, *in awe*

It's so cool. We're going to record Boulevard of Broken Dreams as this cool duet thingy. I love her SO MUCH. It's really really cool. You have no idea. There are no WORDS. Or enough caps lock for that matter.

Oh yeah, and another big news: I GET TO MARRY RAMSEYYYY~ 8D

I was so happy last night when Taylor told me she's modeling Ramsey's wife after me. She's going to be named Ariana; I picked the name. It's like...EEEEEEEE!!!

So, the Fates just really really like me right now. And I love them too. YAY ALL AROUND!

-Glind

1 comments:

Trix said...
January 15, 2011 at 3:13 AM

"Her hair is really pretty and soft. And her nails are like...long. I'm jealous, ha."

...that's actually pretty creepass. I'm not going to lie.

*hug*

I blame your online schooling.

Post a Comment