D: and 8D and ^^;

Sarah's gone. She left yesterday. I cry. 

I miss her muchly, but I KNOW that she's coming back this summer. She has to. It is here. It wants her. It NEEDS HER TO COME BACK.
Meanwhile, Taylor's dragged me into JulNoWriMo. As if I wasn't already trying to do MayNoWriMo. >> It should be...fun. The forum's certainly interesting so far. There's a girl that's nicknamed footsie and that reminded me of socks and I was going to tell her I wanted to call her that when I remembered Sare and I's matching nicknames and hers was socks and I got depressed all over again.

I'm happy we recorded 30 videos, though. Including a funny scene that was not, is not, and will NEVER EVER HAPPEN EITHER IN FF WORLD OR IN CANON WORLD just for Clairebear. We'll probably regret it later. But it'll make her laugh so it's worth it, yeah?

So I guess what I'm trying to say is: COME BACK MY SARAH I AM DEVASTATED WITHOUT YOU! But I hope it is warm and sunny in California and you will come soon to rescue It from my sugar-crazed clutches.

-Glind

0 comments:

Post a Comment