Camp

Okay, first of all, regarding the last post I made:

I DID NOT SLEEP WITH A GUY OKAY?

"It" is the name of a teddy bear that Sare gave me. We think he's male. Not too sure. That's why his name is "It". That, and we like confusing people. NOT IN THIS WAY, THOUGH.

Just wanted to straighten that out before MORE people ask me.

Anyways, it's Friday. Well, technically saturday morning. I'm at the stage where I promise I won't procrastinate next year, but we all know how well THAT turns out. So. Just going to work my butt off to complete as much as I can as fast as I can.

Taylor and Sare wrote me letters for camp. I am so psyched to read them. Annie's sending me an email every day. So psyched to read that when I get back! I mean, I'm just psyched in general for camp. It's gotta be epic this year since we're having a Bavarian Cream reunion, woooooo!! Except the theme of hillbillys is kind lame compared to Dunkin Donuts vs. Starbucks.

I still love all the cheers, though. Like:

WE. ARE. BIG. RED R-E-D AND YOU'RE NOT
N-O-T- SO GO HOME
H-O-M-E-H-O-M-E GO HOME!

/personal favourite

Anyways. School. Right. On it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment