Sparkle

Guys.

Please don't freak out when I tell you something.

Just.

Promise you'll always be my friends.

Do you promise?

Pinky promise?

Okay.

*deep breath*









I sparkle.

afheilafheailr it is so RIDICULOUS. Seriously. The new lotion my mom gave me works really well, but when I went out today, I SPARKLED. NOT ON, MATE.

And it's ONLY in sunlight that I sparkle. What. The. Deuces.

In addition, I have Transylvanian blood in me, am dark-haired, a klutz, and oh, guess what, my parents were thinking of naming me Isabella when I was born.

.__________________________.

Remember. You promised to still be my friends.

3 comments:

Sarah Kanoewai said...
June 26, 2010 at 11:54 PM

I might disown you.

I really might.

You're lucky I love you a lot.

._.

(Also: AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH)

Taylor Kowalski said...
June 27, 2010 at 1:46 AM

Ah hahah. ahahahah.

Excuse me while I MOCK YOU.

withlove

Larien said...
June 27, 2010 at 6:53 PM

No! Don't disown me! D:

But yes, I am very lucky.

And thank you, guys. I very much appreciate the mocks.

Post a Comment