ahfilehfliaehlfi

I am so, so, SO EXCITED!!!

EXCLAMATION MARKS CANNOT CONTAIN MY ENTHUSIASM!!!1!

1 FOR MORE ENTHUSIASM!

=D

Okay, so, the reason for this JOYOUS ABUSE OF PUNCTUATION AND RAPE OF SHIFT is that on next Friday, January 21st at around 5 pm or so, I am going to meet my wonderful, amazing, fantastic friend Rashelle.

Seriously, I am so incredibly psyched to meet her. We met in Connections Academy, a government-run online school thing, over Webkinz. Yeah. Don't mock me the stuffed animals are cute >> And it was 4 years ago.

So, we've pretty much been really close friends ever since and I'm so glad I know her. She's a couple years younger, but she's really mature in her faith and having good Christian friends is really important to me. I can literally talk to her about anything and she generally helps me to be stronger in my walk with God. It's nice to hang out like that. =)

Plus, we have that kind of a relationship where if we don't talk for a while, we can jump right back in where we left off. Which I really like.

I was supposed to meet her back in April as one of my presents(she only lives about...2 hours away), but for some reason her mommy didn't like the idea. I don't know why, but yeah. So yeah. I'm really excited about this.

/It figures that the only person I still talk to from CA is the last one I'm actually meeting

0 comments:

Post a Comment