Life And All That Jazz

I'm going to do an update like Sare cause I haven't been blogging much, either. 

Okay, so, for one thing, Taylor's dragged me into MayNo. I was supposed to be shooting for 25k but I was like...This isn't November. I am not motivated. 

So that's not going so well. But, I wrote a little bit of I Dare You, a bit of a thing I'm not finishing cause it's just a source of eternal mortification, and this new story I love, Diary of an Imaginary Friend. Yeah, yeah, I know, it was supposed to be for NaNo, but I got impatient. And wanted to write. I'll have another idea by then. Hopefully. Maybe. I don't know yet, actually. Probably. >>

Kai's here for a week and a half. Till the 26th or something. My sister isn't 'cause she has work, but we get to have him for his birthday. He's so cuttee~ 

The reason we have to drop him off on the 26th is because on the 27th I'm leaving for Colorado! Yay! I'm going for this teen conference thing that lasts the entire weekend. Should be fun. I think it's about dating or something...can't remember.

I had my first horseback riding lesson today! It was fun. I'm going to be doing it every week now. And that will be REALLY fun. Next week, since Misty was too small for me to ride, I get REBEL. How wicked awesome is that name?! 

Kinda upset at how my group of friends is breaking apart. First it started with Sara dropping off the face of the planet because she went to "real" school and apparently thinks she's too cool for us now. And now Tayah's leaving because her parents are a bit upset and her and Meadjean are drifting apart. Hence why she wants to hang out with me more. Not that I don't want to, I love it. I just don't want to be replacing Meadj and the circle's all broken and it's upsetting. Although Mom says I should mind my own business and it's their thing. .____.

The Guild is going to have a season 4! That's exciting!
Heroes was cancelled. That's depressing and gives me suicidal thoughts.

So...yeah. I think you're pretty caught up with my life. Yep. That's it. Till tomorrow, anyways.

~Glind

0 comments:

Post a Comment