The Girl Next Door

A post! Because I forgot to blog about it yesterday.

Yesterday.

Was.

AWESOME!

Dude, seriously. After church, we had a youth group activity, and it was just supposed to be pizza and a movie at the church, but we actually went out to a place called Cici's pizza down in easton, about...45 min away? So THAT meant that I got to sit in a car for 45 MIN with Donnie.

Did I mention I was the only girl there? Yeah. I was. Only me, Donnie, Shane, Henry, and Tyler. So it was me and Shane in the back of the car, then Henry, Tyler, and Donnie in the middle with my youth pastor and his wife in the front. And then Shane decided that he had to ask some girl he knows to come with us and like...borrowed my phone for the ENTIRE TRIP.

Shane's actually not so bad if you just talk to him. I mean, yes, he can be a jerk, but he's pretty okay. Funny, too.

Tyler just tries too hard. Tries too hard to be cool and to sit next to me and...I'unno. At first, it's kinda flattering, but then just kinda weird that someone 3 years younger is continuing to like you. He's a real sweetie, though. Always a gentleman to the ladies, haha.

Donnie is...I don't even know. He's cool and I like him lots but then he beats on Tyler and I'm just "dudethat'snotcool ._." I guess he's just a regular teenage boy. BUT I FOUND OUT WHERE HE LIVESSSSSS!

Pastor Nathan decided to just drop us off at our respective houses and his, Shane's, and Tyler's was first and they live not even two minutes away from me. It's so WEIRD.

Henry's a pretty cool guy. He's pretty much the only guy I talk to a lot and am just really comfortable with. There's a swingset at the back of the church with two normal swings, and then one of those round swings in the middle. The kind that is just a round seat with a rope at the center. Anyways, so we went out to swing while everyone was in the church and since the swingset is for little kids, we had to toss the round swing over once for it to be high enough. And then we tossed it over again so it was REALLY high and then I couldn't get on, but kept trying. But he managed to get on and it was all just very fun. *nodnod*

Being the only girl with a bunch of guys wasn't so bad. I mean, I've known them for three years, right? Haha. But yeah. *loves*

0 comments:

Post a Comment