Late but OHEYLOOKVIDEO BE DISTRACTED!

'Kay, so. I completely spaced on ever posting a blog about camp. Yeahhhh...sorry 'bout that. This is really late, I realize. So, I'm just going to post the dvd from camp that I had. It's from my week and it was a relatively small week so I'm in a lot of it, haha.

Some fun bits in it is like, one of the pics Me and another girl are running down grass, blue on one side, red on the other. Yeah, that would be me being forced to race. There was no other girl on the red team that would do it, so Trevor, one of the counselors, decides that he's going to volunteer me. He was like, "GO LAUREN!" I'm like, "This is so not why I told you my name. ._." But yeah. I didn't lose too badly.

Lessee, what else...oh yeah, FunTime was GREAT. I loved every bit of it. There was a facebook skit, haha. There were these two guys and one of them knocked on the other's door and was like, "Hi! Do you want to be my friend? Confirm or ignore?"
guy 2: "Um. Do I even know you?"
guy 1: "Yeah! We went to Kindergarten together!"
guy 2: "Oh, yeah. *pause* You hated me."
guy 1: "Yeah, but now I want to be friends! Confirm or ignore?"
guy 2: "Will you leave me alone if I ignore you?"
guy 1: "*pause* Nope! *says cheerfully*"
guy 2: "Will you leave me alone if I confirm?"
guy 1: *pause* Nope! *says cheerfully*"

And then the second guy ends up accepting and they like...it was just so funny. Other people came up and they were like, Tell us what you're doing! And he was like, "Dudewhy. ._." "Because we're your FRIENDS! =D" And they threw a toy sheep at him. And did superpoke. And a guy in overalls and a pitchfork and stuff came up, and said in this hilarious voice, "DO YOU WANNA PLAY FARMVILLE?" Everyone started cracking up, it was great.

Oh yeah, and the Mystery Mansion thing, it was set up like Clue. 6 suspects, six rooms, and six weapons although, we only got to go to three rooms, so it wasn't really a fair guess as to who killed the pig. The one guy, the taxidermist, he acted CREEPY. He like, chased us around the room and talked with a creepy voice and kept advancing towards us and the window was open, so I'm pretty sure that the rest of the camp could hear our cabin yelping, haha.

Our team cheers were pretty cool! Some of 'em were the same as last year's, but I really like one new one we had. It went like:
"We're awesome! We're awesome!
Hit 'em in the head with a big dead possum!
Ooh, ah ah! Ooh, ooh, go red!
Ohhhhhhhhh, smack!"

It was so funny. And another one:

"This hat! Is red! You heard what I said, I said this hat! Is red! You heard what I said
I said this neck! Is red! You heard what I said, I said this neck! Is red! You heard what I said
I said YOUR MOM! Is red! You heard what I said! I said YOUR MOM is red! You heard what I said!"

...I think we just liked screaming at the other team about their mom. Classic. xD
The speaker, Tom Farrell, he was amazing. He didn't coddle you, didn't make you feel all warm and cozy in your little Christian bubble and I loved that. Sometimes all you need is a good kick in the pants.
Without further ado:

object>

0 comments:

Post a Comment