Nordstrom=twilight heaven

Kehso.

We went out shopping today. Now, normally I hate shopping and all that icky stuff, but it was...okay. I mean, I didn't like it when my mom still got me stuff when I said I had enough, but it was all right, haha.

I got this AWESOME KICK-BUTT LEATHER JACKET! Seriously, it's so awesome. I love it so much. However, it's...expensive, so, we're picking it up on around wednesday next week. Which means, I have until next wednesday to decide if I'm keeping it or not.

See, it's about the price of a plane ticket to Calgary which in turn means Taylor and Claire and Possibly Sarah. Sooo...my dad also has to see if he can get off work to go to Calgary by then. So, my logic is: If we're going to Calgary, I'm returning the jacket. Not going to Calgary, I'm keeping it.

Rather traumatic deal, but it'll be worth it. *nodnod*

There were also these life-size cardboard cut-outs of Edward and Jacob in Nordstrom and the lady helping us heard me pointing them out to my mom.

Her: So you like Twilight?
Me: Um, no. I hate it.
Her: *stares* Oh. ...Why?
Me: Because it's bad writing and it has an abusive relationship. Edward is a psychopathic stalker.
Her: I don't think I've ever talked to someone who's hated twilight. Well, I've talked to people who dislike it, but none that are really passionate about it.
Me: ...

So yeah. That was...disturbing. I don't particularly think that stating my reasons is really "passionate". I mean, she asked. Haha, and my mom gave the excuse of "she wrote a book" when I said I didn't like it. xD I love my mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment