Le Sigh

My sister's talked to Gabby recently. Like a couple days ago.

Gabby asked how I was.

My sister is an idiot.

She told Gabbie that I was "good but she bawls everytime she hears your name".

I am so ticked. That is not how I want to be portrayed to her. It wasn't even the word 'cry'! It was....ahfielahflieahf. It made me look so pathetic. This is so ridiculous. I wanted my sister to answer, "She's fine, she's great, she's bloody fantastic without you, she doesn't need you, she has other friends, good friends that love her, and everything's just dandy".

Not that I cry. *fury*

Anyways. In happier news, there is a Ramsey Elementary in my town.

This is amazing and wonderful. I must find a way to teach there. (Especially since it's the grades I like, around Kindergarten-2nd grade. :D )

0 comments:

Post a Comment