Please Let Me Crawl Into A Corner Now

Man. I am such an insecure little freak.

I'll be happy and talking to my friends and stuff and then one of my friends will start talking animatedly to another of them and I start feeling left out. And a little jealous. And wanting to be the one they're talking to instead.

It's so ridiculous! Especially since I do it a lot m'self.

I just. I dunno what's wrong with me. I'm being stupid. I need to stop that and have some confidence. Yeahhhhh.

Although, I guess it's better to be quiet and not offend anyone than be confident and say stupid stuff by accident. Dunno.

Anyways, going on to happier notes, JULNO!

Yeahhh, I don't know what I was thinking when I let Taylor drag me into this. I could barely manage it in November, but whatever. School's almost over, so I'm hoping. Only got about 2.5k so far, which means writing 2k each day should get me to 50k. Or that's what Taylor says, at least.

Anyways. I'm mainly doing Diary of an Imaginary Friend and Taylor's been a tremendous help, giving me constructive criticism for it and ideas for plotting. I've also got I Dare You back on track. Seems merging with Truths is all it really needed for it to reveal itself. Well, most of itself. I still need to iron out and straighten bits, but it's going pretty good, I must say.

I just really love how James being Jamie's cousin explains most of her quirks and mannerisms. It's GREAT.

Well, that's about it. Got to go finish up an essay and writing. Fun, fun, fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment