Doing the impossible

Let's start off with a little equation, shall we?

Me + shiny new project = <3>

Hmm. Not complex enough for our high school level, is it?


Me + shiny new project x time spent(let’s say, longer than three days?) x attention span = X.X

Okay, and if we plug in this blog as the shiny new project and use the same time quantity, I think we can all do the math on that one, but! We forget one VERY important component to this problem.

FRIENDSHIP.

Man. Did that sound as cheesy as I thought it did? Seriously, though. There has to be something to friendship if all those children shows spout it all the time. Either that, or they're just really intent on feeding us fake propaganda which is actually quite a scary thought. I mean, you read all about these futuristic totalitarian governments where some people don't even KNOW what they're missing, but honestly, that could be US. Maybe everyone in another world hates each other and we're the people in the book, but it's a sad, sad world where WE'RE missing out by not hating absolutely everyone.

But uh, getting back on track, I'm completely new to blogs and such, so if I ramble that's probably because I'm so completely nervous about what to say and terribly intimidated by all these BUTTONS on the post box. Yeah. But back to the friendship bit, my friends, Claire, Taylor, Sarah, and Anna(although Anna's already been doing this, so she doesn't technically count, BUT WE LOVE HER ANYWAYS) decided that since we all have small attention spans or are just too lazy that we are going to blog every day. Amazing, isn't it? I thought so too.

So, with that said, I've rambled far too much for an introductory post.

Later,
Glind

1 comments:

Sarah Kanoewai said...
January 25, 2010 at 9:50 PM

Haha. I love your rambling.

Post a Comment