Melting Pot of Gibberish

So Taylor got a text from her friend telling her to look at the moon, so she told me to look as well. So I did, but when I looked, it was just...a normal full moon. Yeah, it was uber bright and all, but nothing special. Meanwhile, Taylor's freaking out in her little corner and yelling, "IT'S A HARVEST MOON!" Naturally, this made me feel a bit left out. Why couldn't I get a Harvest Moon? Why does she get to be the special one?And what the deuces was a Harvest Moon anyways?

*a quick pause in our broadcast while our heroin-er, our..blogger...person...thing looks it up*

Okay, so apparently a Harvest Moon is just this time when the moon turns this spiffy orange colour near the...end? of the Autumn Equinox. Dude. Again, why can't I have that?! It's seriously unfair, but I mean, you'd think since we lived in the same country that I'd be able to see it, but nooooo. Maybe the moon's prejudiced against me or something.

Anyways. I'm still about 7 episodes behind in Heroes and Anna SOMEHOW wants me to find time to watch all those before Monday so I can watch the new one with her and not be all "GRAWR, NO SPOILERS! >(" like usual. HA. That won't happen for one very big reason. I'm grounded. I'm already taking time away from school to watch a couple episodes a day, so seven would be a very very long time to ignore school. Not to mention the whole school issue...but man I want to!

***SPOILERSPOILERSPOILER***
Although, I have to admit. The whole Nathan thing is getting kind of annoying. Can't he just DIE and be DONE with it? Honestly. Let Sylar get back his memories and sanity. But also...I mean...they couldn't really let Sylar DIE when Matt got shot, could they?! Man, I hope not. Sylar's the best part of Heroes! Aside from West, that is. >>


Random list of my top 10 fave albums for last year~

Alter the Ending ~ Dashboard Confessional (amazing band, amazing new album, never disappoints)
Zombies!Aliens!Vampires!Dinosaurs! ~ Hellogoodbye
Masterpiece Theatre ~ Marianas Trench (Cross My Heart and Acadia are just epic)
Bayside(self-titled) ~Bayside
Swiss Army Romance ~ Dashboard Confessional
Paper Walls ~ Yellowcard
Move Along ~ All American Rejects
Commit This To Memory ~ Motion City Soundtrack
Modern Minds and Pasttimes ~ The Click Five
Off The Deep End ~ The Friday Night Boys


Oh, and uh, pertaining to music, I finally listened to "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen today and um, at the risk of being murdered most painfully, I have to say that...I didn't really like it. I mean, it was nice and all, but he just isn't my style of music.


I think I'll go hide for my life now.


~Glind

0 comments:

Post a Comment