SQUEEEEEEEEE!!

AHHHHHH, RAMSEY KISSED ME, OH MY WORD, EVERYTHING IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD AND HE HUGGED ME AND HE WAS ALL MASKED AWKWARDNESS AND HE KISSED ME AND EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I can die happy now. I really can. This isn't even Heaven, this is...is...okay, so apparently it's not Illyria which is apparently just a city in Greece but for some reason I thought it was another Paradise in another book but I'm not quite sure if it's Avalon because I'm not sure if that ranks higher than Heaven but if there's a paradise that's well..y'know, PARADISE, then BABY I AM AT IT RIGHT NOW.

I feel like the Cheshire Cat, not being able to stop the humonginormous grin that spreads from ear to ear, literally. Heck, I even stopped BREATHING for a few minutes. I don't think that's healthy. But who really cares right now? I DON'T! BECAUSE HE KISSED ME! (Well technically, I kissed him, but again, who cares because we KISSED AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS)

I'm going to go dance around the kitchen, singing, before I die of asphyxiation.

I LOVE YOU ELLIOTT TREVOR RAMSEY WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING AND BREATH IN MY BODY.

-Glind

2 comments:

Taylor Kowalski said...
February 1, 2010 at 7:49 PM

oh, Lauren.

you are SUCH a fan girl

Larien said...
February 1, 2010 at 10:16 PM

Hey, you said that I could fangirl to my heart's content! So I did. And then some.

Post a Comment