Chasing Rabbit Trails

So, I have nummy food. Very nummy food. Chicken with rice, actually. I think I've gotten used to that free pass yesterday because I'm not sure what to put here anymore. Not that I did before anyways. So, I'm just going to ramble about a bunch of stuff that happened today.


Right now, Sarah's singing 100 Years, which is an amazing song and I can play it on the piano, but I was just thinking to myself, "Wow. Sarah's a really good singer!" Cause she is. We actually sang a duet once. That was really fun. We sang, "For Good" from Wicked which was funny because I'm Glinda. Hence the name of this blog.


I GOT TO TALK TO MY EVERDEAREST CLAIREBEAR TODAY! It was very happy-making since we all missed her muchly. Although, she wasn't too happy about us calling Colton Pony Boy. Even though he IS Pony Boy. She complained, so we started calling him Wysteria, which is a My Little Pony. She's pretty and purple and has tulips on her. It was hilarious. I couldn't breathe from laughing so hard. Obviously, I 42'ed the conversation.


Sarah recorded a video today like, an hour after she watched mine which was a lot of fun. I still can't believe that you're scared of VACUUMS, Sarah. Honestly. It was so funny, though. I wish I'd gotten to see your expression when you watched my video like you did when I watched yours. That would have been fun.


I'm cold right now. It's 68 degrees in the house right now and my arm warmers do not cover my whole arm which makes me sad since I only have one packet of hot chocolate left. Actually, I have two, but only one left of the Swiss Miss kind with the little marshmallows in them. Oops. Um, I mean, not..marshmallows...I'm not a murderer, I swear! >>


We're supposed to get a lot of snow on Friday and Saturday which is TONS of fun because that means we can't go anywhere. And if we can't go anywhere, that means more time to be online and do homework. Yay! (That wasn't sarcasm, actually.)


Taylor's freaking out about some Neil Gaiman contest or raffle or something. She's going to spend her life savings on it. At least all of the proceeds go to Haiti.


So. This post is really going nowhere. I think I'm going to stop boring you guys with random tidbits about today.


-Glind

0 comments:

Post a Comment