Ah, the Advancement of Technology

Okay, so I don't have a whole lot of time right now. Actually, I only have a little bit of time before I'm forced to go to bed for my orthodontist appointment tomorrow. Bleh. But, there is a bright side to that.


----


Kay, so, I was wrong about my orthodontist being today. It's apparently tomorrow, but getting to the bright side before I was cut off, tomorrow's the last appointment and they're actually going to talk over getting my braces off! I can't wait. I mean, really. It's been two years of geeky braceface and I am SO psyched to be finally getting them off.


Anyways, the new Heroes episode aired last night and you know what was really cool about it? I got to watch it via Anna's webcam! How awesome is that?! Well actually, it was Hob's(who I still do not know the real name of) webcam since we had to use her laptop. See, we first tried using the computer in her basement, but the cord didn't reach, so we went upstairs and then we had to get a chair and figure out what height it worked best at and distance and stuff. But it was still really, really cool. Except for the commercials. That sucked, but hey! At least I got to watch Heroes for the first time without telling Anna to shut up and not spoil me! =D Aaaaaaand now to the actual Heroes ep discussion.




» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «





Alright, so this episode was named "The Wall" for OBVIOUS reasons, but when the episode first started and Peter and Sylar ended up being there for what seemed like eternity, I thought they might have ended up together. I mean, wouldn't Syter be cute? They would balance each other out perfectly! It's also kind of cute that to break down the wall separating them from getting out of the nightmare, Peter had to forgive him. That was good of the writers. And I was like, "YAY, THE SYLAR THAT WAS NOAH'S DAD IS BACK!" Seriously. I fell in love with Sylar at first BECAUSE he was one of the good guys, one of the Heroes. I guess he has to trade in his black hat, now. But Eli ruined the whole brotherly love moment, but that's okay. Peter and Sylar probably kick his ass anyways because of the promo for the season finale.
Another good part of the ep was when they were showing HRG's flashbacks and it kind of made me a bit sympathetic towards him, but I still don't like him. And really, it was all just kind of the same thing over again because it's ALWAYS, Claire! Go find out more about your dad so you can hate him! Even though she didn't end up hating him again, she angsted. Again.
I can't believe that the season finale is only a week away and that it might actually be the last episodes ever! I really don't want that to happen. Although, they'll have to resolve a LOT of stuff in the season finale. Like where Charlie is, if Samuel gets disposed of, what the "best show ever" will be like, what's going to happen to Edgar(who wasn't in the last episode and made me VERY sad cause he's one of my faves) and Amanda, where the heck Tracy was and why she wasn't in the carnival, what Sylar's gonna do now that he's good, etc, etc.




Okay. I'm done Heroes ranting. It's a good week.


-Glind

1 comments:

Parasite said...
February 2, 2010 at 6:37 PM

lol most people call it pylar. :p

Post a Comment