Ideas and Games

I FOUND AN IDEA FOR NEXT YEAR'S NANO! 8D

I probably shouldn't have been thinking of it this early since I'll want to write it reallllly bad, but Sarah asked me on the phone today so I blame her. It's going to be a Diary of an Imaginary Friend. How amazingly epic is that? Heck, it could be
my diary, but it won't be. But I just might name the girl who imagined the future MC imaginary friend to be named Anna. *wink*

Okay. I've been getting tired of this blogging business. I get it when you go to a real school and stuff, but I'm homeschooled. How the deuces am I supposed to find something new to talk about every day? So, Sarah and I decided we're going to try some blogging games. Or something. I'unno. She introduced me to this google meme thing that I guess she got from Nerdfighters. Let's see how it goes, yeah?

Q: Type in "Lauren needs" in the Google search.
A: Lauren Needs Attention.(best thing yet, it was on a blog called "Sarah Says" so it was like, "Sarah Says: Lauren Needs Attention". It was hilarious.)
Lauren needs someone to take the pressure off of her.
Lauren needs to chill out and stay out of other peoples business.


Q: Type in "Lauren looks like" in Google search.
Lauren looks like Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Lauren looks like she's having trouble in her French lesson!


Q: Type in "Lauren says" in Google search.
A: Lauren says, “I kiss boys”

Q: Type in "Lauren wants" in Google search.
A: Lauren wants to know.
Lauren wants to gossip.
Lauren wants summer.

Q: Type in "Lauren hates" in Google search.
A: Lauren hates you.
Lauren hates shoes.
Lauren hates you fat size fours. (That's MEAN! I didn't know I was that mean!)

Q: Type in "Lauren loves" in Google Search.

A. Lauren loves duckies.
Lauren loves the Beatles. (not really)
Lauren loves you.

Well. That was interesting and mildly entertaining.

-Glind




0 comments:

Post a Comment